Your non-public information (Patient and Practice information) is collected from various sources:
• Information received from encounter forms/superbills, insurance documentations, EOBs or any other documentation you provide;
• Information gathered during telephone conversations;
• Information pertaining to your transactions
Your non-public information is not disclosed to any person or party, except as required by law other than to the extent necessary to process and submit claims on your behalf ; process your bookkeeping or any other services we may perform on your behalf.
Access to your information is restricted in various ways:
• Only employees who have a need to know to provide services to you;
• We continually strive to maintain appropriate security standards technological, physical and procedural
As you can see, we are committed in protecting your information. We thank you for your trust and will work hard to maintain it. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 201-256-3846.